All players returning for the 20/21 season must read, understand and agree to adhere to all protocols and guidelines to Return to Playing set by WACA inline with WA Government COVD-19 Sport and Recreation Guidelines.
Please read attached document, below are some key points. Any questions speak to your captain or a committee member.
Afternoon tea will look different this season, we will not be supplying tea for visiting teams (decision made by SMCA) and a decision is pending if tea will be supplied for our teams playing at home.
- Players are encouraged to bring own equipment – if required to share disinfecting and hygiene practices need to be applied in between each use
- Unnecessary contact that is not part of the game is to be avoided e.g. high fives, hugs or huddles are no longer appropriate
- 2 square metre rule should be applied to help mange safe distancing this includes scoring and watching any training or games
- Regular use of alcohol based hand sanitiser, especially after touching any equipment. Club will supply sanitiser but it is encouraged to carry your own
- Do not share products e.g. drinks, towels, sunscreen
- Bring your own drink bottle, food and snacks – Do not share food
- Players are NOT to shine ball with saliva or sweat at any time